Single Family land for Sale in Cincinnati Ohio, Hamilton County. SF-2 – Single-family Residential (2,000 sf lots) and is in a Hillside over lay district.
Easy No-Bank owner financing available!
Cash or financing Price – $16,000.
Owner financing with NO BANKS. NO CREDIT CHECK. NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY!
We work with your situation and have flexible terms. Below is one of the options for financing. We can try and work with the most you can afford for down payment and monthly payment. Owner financing with $500 as non-refundable document fee, $500 down payment and $350 per month for 72 months. This includes processing fee of $22 per month. Monthly taxes are prorated and needs to be added. Currently monthly tax is $4.89. So, monthly total would be $354.89.
Single Family land for Sale in Cincinnati Ohio, Hamilton County
– Multiple areas of Cincinnati is gentrifying very fast and Opportunity zone helps speed that up! These 4 vacant lot of 0.32 acre total is in Opportunity zone!
– Utilities are on the road
– There are houses nearby that are valued 50k to 100K.
– Permitted – Single-family dwelling, Attached single-family dwelling, Developmental disability dwelling, Animal keeping, Gardens, Home Occupation and more!
– Zoned – SF-2 – Single-family Residential (2,000 sf lots) and is in a Hillside over lay district.
– Tiny homes are allowed on this one. Of course, validation with zoning is always good!
– You can own this for $16,000 cash or financed!
– Annual property tax is $54.89.
Cincinnati, Ohio – 9 min (4.6 miles)
202-0042-0009-00, 202-0042-0010-00, 202-0042-0011-00 AND 202-0042-0012-00
2582 Trevor Pl, Cincinnati, OH 45225
2582 TREVOR PL 25 X 172 FT IRR LOT 48 O N SAGES PLAT B SUB, 2580 TREVOR PL 25 X 172 FT IRR LOT 49 O N SAGES PLAT B SUB, 2578 TREVOR PL 25 X 172 FT IRR LOT 50 O N SAGES PLAT B SUB AND 2576 TREVOR PL 25 X 172 FT IRR LOT 51 O N SAGES PLAT B SUB
100 ft x 172 ft
Yes – Public Water
SF-2 – Single-family Residential (2,000 sf lots) and is in a Hillside over lay district.
Sewer / Septic
Cincinnati OH provides lots of fun activities!
American Sign Museum – 5 min (1.7 miles)
Cincinnati Fire Museum – 7 min (4.1 miles)
Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden – 8 min (3.3 miles)
Smale Riverfront Park – 11 min (5.3 miles)
Eden Park – 11 min (6.6 miles)
Krohn Conservatory – 11 min (6.6 miles)
Vent Haven Museum – 12 min (8.9 miles)
CVG Airplane Viewing Area – 19 min (14.7 miles)
Check More Land For Sale in Ohio
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.