Single Family Residence land for sale in Georgetown Ohio, Brown County. Buildable Lots in a Gorgeous setting with a beautiful view of the Ohio river!
Enjoy life away from city, close to Ohio River and yet not far from Cincinnati OH!
Single Family Residence land for sale in Georgetown ohio, Brown County
Cash or financing Price (for all four lots!) – $45000
Below is one of the options for financing. [ Owner financing is with no credit check and no bank. We can try and work with the most you can afford for down payment and monthly payment].
Owner financing with $500 as non-refundable document fee, $2000 down payment and $600 per month for 192 months. This includes processing fee of $22 per month. Monthly taxes are prorated and needs to be added. Currently monthly tax is $56.17. So, monthly total would be $656.17.
Quality Vacant Land For Sale in Georgetown.
Total of 3.95 acre in Brown County with view of Ohio River!
County Value is $58,750
Close to River and not in flood zone!
Escape the busyness of city and enjoy the woods and river!
Septic needs two acres so potential to build two houses at least!
Buy all four lots for $45,000 cash OR $50,000 financed! One of the options is $5,000 down and $600 per month for 206 months!
OR Buy two adjacent lots( 24 & 25 OR 26 & 27) for $27,000 cash or $30,000 financed! You can finance this with just $3,000 down and $500 per month for 100 months!
++ PROPERTY INFO ++
– Parcel # (APN): 200411240000 , 200411280000 , 200411320000 and 200411360000
– Legal Description including TRS: IN LOT 24,25,26 & 27 MELDAHL VALLEY SUB LEWIS TWP RULH LSD 1.19 A, .92 A, .92 A & .92 A LAND
– Parcel Size: 1.19 acre, 0.92 acre, 0.92 acre & 0.92 acre = total 3.95 acres
– Lot Dimensions: The 0.92 acre lots have road frontage of 150 ft and depth of about 268 ft. The 1.19 acre lot have road frontage of 198.17 ft and depth of around 268 ft.
++ LOCATION ++
– Address: US 52, Georgetown OH 45121
– Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/bZ5v4f
– GPS Coordinates (Approx. Center): 38.778063, -84.043468
– Location Identification: It is west of white house at 445 US52, Georgetown OH
++ OTHER PROPERTY INFORMATION ++
– Annual Property Taxes: $164.58 + $164.58 + $164.58 + $180.3 = $674.04
– Access to Property: Legal and Physical Access from US52
– Road Surface Type: Paved
– Terrain Type: Wooded & Inclined
– Is property part of an HOA?: No
– Any Deed Restrictions? No
++ BUILDING / USAGE++
– Zoning Code: Single Family Residence
– What can be Built on the Property?: Single family home.
– Are Mobile Homes allowed on Property?: No
– Are RV’s allowed on the Property?: No
– Can you Camp on the Property?: Yes
– What can you do on/near property?: Based on regulations whatever is allowed
++ UTILITIES ++
– Water?: Provided by Brown County Rural Water.
– Sewer or Septic?: Septic is required. Type of septic will be based on soil test.
– Electrical?: Duke Energy can provide service to this lot.
– Gas?: Not Available. Propane is always a possibility.
++ HELPFUL COUNTY LINKS AND INFO ++
– County: Brown, OH
– Phone Number for Planning Dept: (513) 732-7213
– County Website: http://brownauditor.ddti.net/
– GIS Website: http://gis.browncountyengineer.org/
– Schools: RIPLEY UNION LEWIS HUNTINGTON LSD
– Township: Lewis Township
Closest Major City: Cincinnati OH ( around 42 miles – within an hour), Closest Small Town: Utopia (1 mile – 1 minute) / Higginsport (4.2miles – 6 minutes)
200411240000, 200411280000, 200411320000, AND 200411360000
US 52, Georgetown, OH 45121
IN LOT 24,25,26 u0026 27 MELDAHL VALLEY SUB LEWIS TWP RULH LSD 1.19 A, .92 A, .92 A u0026 .92 A LAND
Yes – Public Water
500 PLATTED VAC RES
Septic / Sewer
Septic needs to be installed
Close to Cincinnati OH, Yet away from City!
– Closest Highways: US52
– Closest Gas Station: Felicity (7 mile – 10 minutes)
– Nearby Attractions: Ohio River (within a mile – 5 minutes)
Check More Land for Sale in Ohio
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.