Frequently Asked Questions
How does purchasing a property from your site work?
We try to make the land buying process as simple as possible. Here are the steps:
- Simply hit the “Reserve Now” button.
- Fill out a brief personal information form necessary for creating the contract
- We will send you a link to make the payment via credit card
- Once the payment is received, we will create and send the contract documents to you via SignWell to review and sign.
- At this point, we will set you up in our system. Voila! You are now a landowner.
Are you a real estate agent?
No we are not! We are land investors which means we actually own the land we sell to you. We deliver land to you without a middle-man. It’s a pretty sweet deal. Because we source land ourselves, we are typically pricing our properties 70-80% of market value 🙂
Can you keep me help me look for a specific kind of property?
Absolutely. Send us an email with what you’re looking for and we will start hunting!
Are their any hidden fees when buying land from you?
Nope! We are 100% transparent with all of our prices and fees. There is one fee that you may see on our property listings.
- The Reservation Fee / Document Fee: This fee covers the creation of the contract and the filing of all documents necessary with the county.(those dang counties make us pay to file various docs) It also secures your spot to purchase the property! This fee is non-refundable.
All fees are clearly spelled out in each of our property ads. If you ever have any questions about a fee, please ask!
How do I know if this is a safe way to purchase property?
Over the last 15 years in property business, we have many happy clients. Feel free to check out the reviews!
For lower value lots, we do self closings to save you money. But, if you have any doubts we always recommend using title company/real estate attorney for closing!