Build a house / tiny home or a mobile home on this spacious wooded lot in Adams county! Quiet and secluded but only a few min drive from all the things you’ll need!
Easy No-Bank Owner Financing Available!
Residential Zoning land for sale in Adams county Ohio
Cash or financing Price – $20,000.
Below is one of the options for financing. [ Owner financing is with no credit check and no bank. We can try and work with the most you can afford for down payment and monthly payment].
Owner financing with $500 as non-refundable document fee, $1000 down payment and $500 per month for 60 months. This includes processing fee of $22 per month. Monthly taxes are prorated and needs to be added. Currently monthly tax is $9.46. So, monthly total would be 509.46.,
Owner financing with $500 as non-refundable document fee, $4500 down payment and $300 per month for 84 months. This includes processing fee of $22 per month. Monthly taxes are prorated and needs to be added. Currently monthly tax is $9.46. So, monthly total would be $309.46.
2.208 acre land in Adams County. This lot is quiet and secluded but is also just a few minutes drive away from restaurants, fast food chains, Walmart and many more! Zoned residential and allows a single family residence, tiny home and even mobile homes (as long as it is in a foundation). The lot is not landlocked and has an easement according to the survey and legal description.
1. Single wide mobile home no less than 14 feet wide.
2. Mobile homes that are permitted on this property must be permanently set up with concrete pads, concrete leveling blocks, all axles removed, tongue removed and completely underskirted with new materials. All of the above will be completed within 30 days of placing mobile home on this property.
3. Only one permanent resident per tract.
4. All garages, barns or other outbuildings must be of new materials and with not less than a 4-12 roof pitch.
5. No junk cars.
6. No inoperable autos or trucks that won’t run on their own power.
7. A septic system, as per Adams County Health Department’s specifications, must be installed by buyer or owner prior to any inhabitation of any building or mobile home or connected to sewage if available or required.
8. If this tract of land borders on any part of private roadway through the original tract of land that this tract is part of, then it will be the responsibility of the owner of this tract, along with the owners of any kind and all tracts that border on the private roadway, to share in the costs and responsibility of maintaining the private roadways, including but not limited to regraveling, regrading, etc.
Nearest City – Cincinnati, OH -1 hr 17 min (70.3 miles), Nearest town – Eckmansville, OH -17 min (11.3 miles)
702 RICE DR, WEST UNION, OH, 45693
ACRES: 1.00400 5356 LICK FK TR II, ACRES: 1.20400 5356 NO ENT LICK FK TRACT II
Water is Nearby
38.770525, -83.562165 and 38.7712, -83.562
Sewer / Septic
Septic needs to be installed
Lots of natural attractions in the area! Here are some examples!
Adams Lake State Park -10 min (4.5 miles)
Chaparral Prairie State Nature Preserve -14 min (6.0 miles)
Whipple State Nature Preserve -16 min (8.6 miles)
BuzzardRoost Trailhead -17 min (10.1 miles)
Richard and Lucile Durrell Edge of Appalachia Preserve System -18 min (10.1 miles)
Charles A. Eulett Wilderness Preserve -21 min (11.1 miles)
Maysville KY waterfront murals -26 min (17.2 miles)
Davis Memorial State Nature Preserve -32 min (19.6 miles)
Check More Land For Sale in Ohio
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.